Login forms are used in almost every website and Application. A login form utilizes the credentials of a user, in order to authenticate their access. It generally consists of the typical username or email and password. But more fields can be added to improve the site’s security. These can be in the form of a passcode, PIN number, or a secret phrase. So indeed that a login form is an important aspect of your site to prevent unauthorized access. A beautiful login page can also attract a lot of visitors as well.
Login Form has the following fields:
- Email: This input field is used to take the email as input from the user.
- Password: This input field is used to take the password as input from the user.
- Show Password: This checkbox field is used to display or hide the password to the user. By default, it hides the password.
- Sign-in button: This button is used to authenticate and give access to the verified user.
- Forget Username/password?: This link allows the user to change their username or password in case he/she forgets.
- Signup link: This link takes the user to the signup page in case they want to create a new account.